Brauhaus-Event: Meiers Lebenslust Restauration und Hausbrauerei
We look forward to a typical “Hanoverian” evening event with food and drinks at a Brauhaus (Brewery Restaurant) in Hannover. A small contribution towards expenses is necessary for participation, but definitely worth it!
What’s the deal?: Two hours of food and drinks for 30,00 Euro.
When?: Thursday 8 September 2022, 19:00 – ca. 21:00
Where?: Meiers Lebenslust, Osterstraße 64, 30159 Hannover
The event is limited to 180 EPE’22 ECCE Europe-participants.
The Brauhaus Event is co-sponsored by the German IEEE IAS/IES/PELS Societies Joint Chapter
( IEEE IES/IAS/PELS Societies Joint Chapter | Germany Section Industrial Electronics, Industry Applications and Power Electronics Societies Joint Chapter )
The Registration for the Brauhaus Event will also include the possibility to attend IEEE PELS Mentorship Roundtables. We are honored to be able to mention the following names:
– Stijn Stevens, CTO Meteocontrol: “From Graduate to CTO”
– Stefan Linder, Alpiq: “Multi-disciplinary Career and Technology”
– Liuchen Chang, President IEEE PELS: “Contributions to IEEE PELS and benefits on the Career”
– Ralph Kennel, TU Munich: “Academia to Industry and Back”
– Dushan Boroyevich, Virginia Tech: “Are Engineers Problem-Solvers or Creators?”
– Francesco Iannuzzo, Aalborg University: “Curiosity in research – are foolish ideas worth to be investigated?”
– Rik De Doncker, RWTH Aachen: “Enabling University research with high industry involvement”
This event is sponsored as part of the IEEE Power Electronics Society Mentorship RoundTables Series.
The registration for the Mentorship Roundtables can be done at the IEEE booth either during the PELS YP Reception on Monday or from Tuesday to Thursday in the exhibition hall.
We look forward to a memorable evening at the Brewery!
Date + Duration:
Maximum number of participants:
Thursday 8 September 2022 (19:00 – ca. 21:00)
Meiers Lebenslust, Osterstraße 64, 30159 Hannover